Sunday 6 July 2014

The Ages of Empires #1 | Chapter 3

...This beauty was far too outstanding, her eyes like those that would swallow the dreads of evil, her frown hot and sexy, sending this thoughts "if she smiles, how then would she become? What beauty would exude from her if she smiles"... Beauty so unimaginable and height so considerable... Just this marvellous sight makes me wanna have her even if this was the only thing that comes from been stuck in time, I'd rather stay a million times in this past than in the present...  The guards immediately dragged me out before my eyes could catch everything about her, most especially her shining silver jade and the bracelets around her head...  She still maintained her frown and continued on her way... Immediately, the thoughts of wanting to impress her filled my mind...  Well...two days later, a war ensued between the two countries and this was my opportunity since I had completed 70% of my justu and my magic was close to none (in my time)... In fact I wanted to be the saviour, just like in the movies. When i arrived at the font, this same lady was up font against a fully armed garrison of men. This was my chance to play the hero... Well I was just 10 yards away and didn't notice her unusual weapon, it was neither a sword, nor an axe, neither was it a spear, nor a harpoon, not any weapon of this world...  I soon got to a close by range and jumped in front of her just to feel like been a hero... Realizing this, she frowned even more as if to end me for interfering... I assured her that I'd save her and end this battle alone, and ran towards the enemies preparing my strongest justu... This could automatically turn the tide... Just when i completed my justu and about releasing it, two figures came in front of the others and crossed their spears... This didn't stop my justu and so i shot it at them... Phew!! Hopefully, my justu was going to terminate them. Surprisingly, upon intermission my justu was absorbed by the two figures... WHAT?! This was surprising and bemusing to me alone at least, for she showed no sign of surprise...  "Ah!" came from me and everything became dark and blanc, i could only see two figure standing above me...  I woke up entirely wrapped in bandages like a mummy... "where am i?" was the first thing to leave my mouth. The pretty lady attending to me said "you are in the queen's court". "Queen?!" what queen now? Or was she the queen... "what happened at the war, yesterday?" i inquired... "there was no war yesterday" she replied. "but--". "well...the princess single handedly took out the army, thanks to your surprise entry and your magic" "really?". "how long have i been on bed?" "20 months". "WHAT?!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment