Sunday 6 July 2014

The Ages of Empires #1 | Chapter 2

The golden chariot that strolled past me magnetised my gaze and stirred my stare towards its fine smear. It had in it the most oddest and extraordinary creature. This creature was well dressed and prepared for an occasion. The gold chains around its neck, that glittered all over its white fur sent the blinges to quench my poorly inclined imaginations. Behold it was a cat! I haven't had that much gold in ten life-time and an animal was covered in them, a cat for that matter, A CAT! People. Well... After two days of trying to fit in since I was lost in time, a group of gangsters approached me by the walkway to nowhere. They called themselves the Royal Gangsters. Now my skills were good, stamina intact, but the number was overwhelming and they were also armed with clubs and swords and I had none. What could I do, the robbers earlier were part of them, I had no choice but to run. They gave chase and seeing that I would get lost while trying to flee and at the same time get exhausted, I concocted a plan immediately. I had to fight them but the thoughts were "two robbers, 150 more revenges, if I beat 150, how many would try to revenge?". I set up traps using the crowd in the market and quietly knocking them down when they split.  I was able to exhaustedly knock down 50 and there still was no progress. I had to ditch them or I'll get tired before the real fight begins. I did so and ran into another golden chariot carrying a God-made beauty, pretty looking, though she was never smiling. Her frown was a beauty terror. 

No comments:

Post a Comment