Sunday 6 July 2014

The Person called "ME"

What am I?   Who am I?   Where am I?  Why am I here?  What am I supposed to do?  What is my mission? Where is my next step? Where is my last stop? Where do I begin?  When do I begin? Who do I begin with? All these are questions the person called ME should think about and be about...  A time to think and reflect on your presence and existence... Your purpose in life must become a thought that you must live and not the directions of your imaginations.... There is a height and a depth, a hole and a pole, a valley and a hill, a North and a South, an up and a down, a sea and a land, a desert and a field, a story and a glory, a bush and a house....and above all, a life and a death!!! These are times and seasons we live by, these are points we must pick out... The reason for our living...  We were made to live and not to exit...
The person called ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment